Podcast: Play in new window | Download ()
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |
John Heneghan’s Old Time Radio Show
Richard Nevin’s Record Room, records from his massive 78 rpm record collection.
1. No Room For A Tramp – Roy Harvey & Jess Johnston
2. Billy In The Low Ground – Lowe Stokes
3. Last Chance Blues – Cannon’s Jug Stompers
4. High Fever Blues – Bukka White
5. Sweet Sixteen – Charlie Poole
6. Flying Engine – Reaves White County Ramblers
7. Cypress Grove – Skip James
8. Mama Where You At? – Leo Soileau
9. Little Bessie – Walter Smith And His Family
The Georgia Organ Grinders. Bert Layne, Lowe Stokes, unknown, Clayton McMichen and Claude Davis (left to right).
I URGE you to buy these comps produced by Richard and put out by his record company Yazoo Records. Click this link to go to Yazoo’s Website and buy directly from them.
Unreal 3 volumes!!!
buy these, vol 1 & 2!!!
two volumes, great!!!
awesome! 2 volumes
great jug band comp, two volumes!!!!
fantastic! 2 volumes.
best hawaiian comp out there!
unreal ethnic comps done by Pat Conte
Robert Johnson who?..
Richard (far right) doing sound for Wade Ward, Kahle Brewer & Fields Ward Smithsonian Festival 1970.
Wade Ward, Kahle Brewer & Fields Ward (L to R) 1970.
Yazoo Collector’s Get Together NJ summer 1997
(l. to r.) back: Chris Moreton, Pat Conte, Steve Calt, Bernie Klatzko, Don Kent, Sherwin Dunner, Howard Berg; front: Richard Nevins, Russ Shor, Ken Romanowski, Rob Fleder